The Workyard Team is pleased to announce the offering of our Skilled Worker Service, a fast and reliable solution for hiring the workers you need for your construction projects. From general laborers to journeymen carpenters, we can send qualified workers to your construction sites. When we hire people for your jobs, we only send workers in the top 4% of candidates interviewed.
Providing you workers and solving hiring headaches
When you’re in need of workers, it can be difficult to find qualified people, especially for certain trades. Hiring takes time, and you’ve got to make sure you’re bringing on reliable workers. Additionally, all the hiring paperwork, insurance coverage, and payroll can be a real headache.
At this time, we are already providing workers to companies including Andersen Windows, Bottom Line Utility Solutions, and Kares Construction. We’ve worked closely with our early customers to carefully understand their needs and provide a solution that is dependable and easy to use.
When you hire workers through Workyard, you get 4 key benefits: Competitive Pricing, Rigorous Screening, W-2 Compliance and 4 Hour Guarantee.
- Competitive Pricing: Get qualified workers at competitive market rates. We do our research before setting our rates. We seek to provide affordable pricing while also offering pay that is attractive to high-quality workers.
- Rigorous Screening: We don’t just send anyone to your job site. Of all the candidates we screen, only the top 4% get through our process. More on our screening process below.
- W-2 Compliance: We take care of payroll, general liability, and workers compensation for our W-2 workers.
- 4 Hour Guarantee: We stand behind the quality of our workers. If you are not happy with a worker we send you, let us know within 4 hours, and we will replace them at no cost to you.
Rigorous worker screening process
We take our working screening process very seriously. For a given role, we interview a number of candidates to ensure we send you someone that’s just right for your job.
- Match Experience and Qualifications: We match your job requirements with our large network of skilled workers. We consider all your qualifications when deciding who to interview for your job, including attributes like customer service experience.
- Interview Process: We diligently interview workers and find the individuals best suited to do your job. We ask them technical questions and have them elaborate on their experience.
- Reference & Background Checks: We call multiple references to ensure we’re hiring high quality folks and also perform criminal background checks.
Workyard handles the HR headache
We serve as the employer of record for the workers we hire for you. This allows us to take all of the hiring paperwork off your hands including time consuming onboarding tasks like I-9 and W-4 processing and compliance. We take care of tracking employee hours through a mobile app and also can track their time spent on the road (if required).
We pay workers every week and make our team available to answer their questions and solve any issues that arise. Additionally, we handle employee expense reimbursements when applicable.
Hiring skilled workers: How it works
- Specify type of worker and provide requirements: Visit this link to specify what type of worker(s) you need and what level of skill is required. You can also provide details like years of experience required, language requirements, vehicle required, tools and more. Next, you will have the option to briefly describe the skills required for the job.
- Receive a call from us: After you submit your worker request, our team will be in touch to make sure we have all the details on your job and kick off the process of hiring your workers.
- Deploying your workers: Once we have qualified workers ready for your job, we will send them to your specified location. You pay us and we take care of paying the workers. Again, we also cover workers comp and general liability.
Getting started with hiring workers on Workyard is a simple process. You provide us some initial details on the type of workers you need, and then we follow up to make sure we have all the necessary information. After that, we send you workers in a matter of days. Hire workers here.
Don’t spend time recruiting and vetting workers for your projects. Leave it to Workyard.