Modular home builder hiring for apprentice carpenters. This is a long term opportunity with a growing company.
- Assist with measuring, cutting, and nailing residential frames
- Will be working under the journeyman and foreman's direction framing residential projects from the ground up
- Organizing site setup and materials
- Will also perform cleaning tasks end of day
- Cover driving area of Los Angeles
- 2 years of experience in Carpentry
- Experience siding, framing or finish carpentry preferred
- Ability to measure and cut with precision
- Strong ability to learn from others and can take direction from site foreman and journeyman.
- Reliable transportation
- Able to operate: Reciprocating saw, circular saw, miter saw, drills, nail gun
- Reliable, show up on time every day
- Tools: Tools: Levels, tape measure, drill, nail bar, screwdrivers, framing hammer, square, etc
- Rate : $23 p/h
- Typical work week from 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- This is a long term position
- Job training required
- Mileage expenses covered.
- Overtime available
References & background checks will be required.