Modular home builder hiring for apprentice carpenters with experience working with wood siding. This is a long term opportunity with a growing company.
- Assist with measuring, cutting, and installing wood siding
- Help install TPO roofing
- Will be working under the journeyman and foreman's direction's with installation and finishing of ADU install
- Organizing site setup and materials
- Will also perform cleaning tasks end of day
- Cover driving area of Los Angeles
- Experience installing wood siding, TPO roofing
- Experience cutting sheet metal
- Finish carpentry preferred
- Ability to measure and cut with precision
- Strong ability to learn from others and can take direction from site foreman and journeyman.
- Reliable transportation
- 2+ years of experience
- Vehicle requirements: Car
- Strong customer facing skills & experience
- Able to lift 75 lbs
- PPE: Steel Cap Boots;Safety Glasses;Gloves Face mask
- Tools: Hand Tools; Tape Measure
- Rate : $20 to $23 p/h
- Typical work week from 7:30 - 4:00
- This is a long term position
- Job training required
- Mileage expenses covered.
- Overtime available
References & background checks will be required.