Large, full-service contractor specializing in glazing and door/frame/hardware is hiring commercial door installers.
- Install commercial hollow metal and/or wood doors
- Install knockdown metal door frames and jambs
- Install Timely door and frame system
- Install commercial door hardware
- Perform installations that can pass Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD) inspections
- Cover driving area of San Diego County
- Minimum of 2 years of installation experience in door, frames, & hardware applications.
- A positive attitude with the ability to work as a team or independently
- Installation Experience: Hollow Metal, Timely, Knock Down Aluminum, Market Rate Wood Frames & Doors, Architectural Flush Wood Doors, Architectural Stile & Rail Doors, Mechanical Hardware, Electrified Hardware, BHMA & ANSI Finish Designations, ADA & Fire Code Compliance
- Requested Certifications: Forklift certified, OSHA 10 hour, Fall Protection, Scaffold / Swing Stage, Boom Lift, CPR certified
- Certifications from major hardware manufacturers or AAADM Certification
- Ability to read blueprints
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- $30 p/h
- Typical work week M-F, from 6am-3pm
- This a long term position
- On the job training regardless of experience will be required
- Overtime available
References & background checks will be required.