General contractor is looking for carpenter helpers to install Tuff Sheds with small crew in the Peninsula and South Bay. You will pick up materials daily in Milpitas. On the job training regardless of experience will be required.
Assist in the following:
- Assembly for Tuff Shed brand. Nail it together, sheet it, roof it, then paint it
- Meet with their helper and go to factory to pick up materials for pre-fabricated sheds.
- Will be given assignment for assemblies to be completed for that day, should be completed within allotted 8 hour day.
- Cover driving area of Peninsula and South Bay
- 1 year of carpentry experience
- Need to have proficiency with basic hand tools, but be comfortable using power tools
- Understands how to use construction tools, basic understanding of how each tool works and what to do with it.
- Needs to be motivated, observant, and hard working. Reliable, show up on time every day
- On the job training regardless of experience will be required
- Able to lift 80 lbs
- Tools: Hammer, screwdrivers, pliers, drills, tape measure, tool bag, etc.
- $23 p/h
- Typical work week M-F, from 7am-4pm
- This a long term position
- Mileage expenses covered. We also pay you for your drive time
References & background checks will be required. Drug screening is also required.