A local commercial GC is looking for an experienced journeyman carpenters ASAP. Project is a renovation of a commercial medical office. Ability to read blueprints is preferred.
- Metal stud framing
- Independently perform layouts
- Conforming to local building codes
- Ability to measure and cut with precision
- 3+ years of experience with metal stud framing
- Reliable, show up on time every day
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Able to operate chop saws, table saws, circular saws
- PPE: Steel cap boots, gloves, earplugs
- Tools: Levels, tape measure, drill, nail bar, screwdrivers, framing hammer, square, etc
- $32 p/h
- Typical work week Monday - Friday , from 7:00 - 3:30
- This project should last 2 weeks with opportunity for more work
- Overtime available
References & background checks will be required.