GC is hiring experienced drywall installer for an apartment complex remodel in the Silver Lake Area.
You will hang and finish drywall. You need to understand blueprints for purposes of drywall install.
- Measure, cut, and hang drywall according to specification
- Prepare panels by sawing, drilling or cutting holes in panels for electric outlets, air conditioning units and plumbing
- Taping, coating, texturing and sanding to specification
- Repair damaged areas and match texture
- Cover driving area of Los Angeles
- 3+ years of experience hanging and finishing drywall
- Experienced using corner tools, knives, nail spotter, bazooka, flat boxes
- Experience w/ drywall saw or reciprocating saw
- Ability to run automatic taping tools such as bazooka, roller & glazer, flat boxes is preferred
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Reliable, show up on time every day
- Able to lift 45 lbs
- PPE: Gloves, safety glasses
- Tools: Corner tools, knives, trowels, brushes, etc.
- $25 - $28 p/h
- Typical work week Monday through Friday, from 7:00 am- 3:30 pm
- This project should last 2 weeks with opportunity for more work
References & background checks will be required.