Electrical contractor based in Los Angeles is hiring electricians for a commercial project.
- Candidates must be comfortable working independently and without supervision
- Following a single line diagram for running conduit for 3 levels of a commercial building
- Bending and running conduit to diagram specifications. Up to 1"
- Running piping through rooms of each level.
- All lines should be cleanly done with pictures of finished work.
- Cover driving area of Los Angeles (specifically Koreatown)
- Ability to fully manage a wiring job.
- Knowledge and ability to properly bend conduit.
- Ability to properly wire security cameras.
- Must be comfortable working off ladders and scissor lifts.
- 4+ years of experience
- Reliable, show up on time every day
- Own car required to drive to work sites
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- PPE: Hard hat, steel cap boots, gloves
- Tools: Multimeter, drill, pliers, wire strippers, conduit bender, etc
- $28 p/h
- Typical work week M-F, from 7:00AM - 4:00PM
- This project should last 2 weeks with opportunity for more work
References & background checks will be required.