We are hiring apprentice electricians and journeyman electricians for residential and commercial projects throughout the Los Angeles area.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical equipment, conduit, wiring and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes
- Read and comprehend blueprints
- Install electrical equipment, conduit, wiring and fixtures using hand tools or power tools
- Plan ahead with the process of the job to complete the project efficiently and on time
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustments or repair, and ensure compliance with codes.
- Use a variety of tools or equipment, such as testing equipment, ohm/amp meters, power tools, measuring devices, as well as other construction equipment.
- Test electrical systems or continuity of systems of circuits in electrical systems using testing devices, such as ohmmeter or voltmeters to ensure compatibility and safety of systems.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, or lifts to install electrical conduit, equipment, fixtures or wiring.
- Perform physically demanding tasks such as installing conduit or moving/lifting heavy objects.
- 2+ years experience for apprentices; 5+ years experience for journeymen
- Must be a certified journeyman electrician or have a valid ET card
- Must be familiar with the NEC
- Own hand tools, wire strippers, screwdrivers, lineman side cutters, cordless electrical drill
- Pay for apprentices is $20 - $25; journeymen is $28+
Background and reference checks required.