Property developer is hiring a certified electrician for a multi-unit apartment complex remodel.
- Perform installations in accordance with electrical code
- Rewire and upgrade outlets in apartment units
- Replace sub panels and main panels
- Bend and run conduit
- Install lighting and fixtures
- Exhibits a safety-first approach during all work activities, including when driving.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment & fixtures
- Cover driving area of Los Angeles
- CA State-Certified Electrician
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Experience in residential electrical systems
- Working knowledge of electrical principals, codes, design, and distribution
- 5+ years of experience as electrician
- Understand and follow safe installation techniques
- Residential experience on multi-unit residential buildings is preferred
- Experience running conduit
- Have your own transportation
- Be a clear communicator
- Reliable, show up on time every day
- Tools: Multimeter, drill, pliers, wire strippers, conduit bender, etc
- $34 - $38 p/h
- Typical work week M-F, from 7am-3pm
References & background checks will be required.