Electrical contractor based in San Clemente is hiring journeymen electricians for primarily residential remodel and service work. There will be some commercial work.
Active general electrician certification is required.
- Install, repair, and maintain electrical systems in accordance with NEC
- Run tests on electrical components to ensure a safe and effective installation
- Inspect electrical systems and equipment for any damage, malfunctions, and safety hazards
- Primarily residential work with about 20% commercial
- Cover driving area of South Orange County to Irvine
- CA State-Certified General Journeyman Electrician
- A proven history of quality work with at least five (5) years of experience in residential renovations, remodels, and service/repair, commercial experience is a plus
- Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings and blueprints
- Working knowledge of electrical principals, codes, design and distribution
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Ability to manage material estimates
- Demonstrate strong leadership and pre-planning abilities
- Experience finding and repairing faults in electrical apparatus and circuits
- Ability to verify compliance and functionality of installations
- Have your own transportation
- Strong customer facing skills & experience
- Tools: Multimeter, drill, pliers, wire strippers, conduit bender, etc
- $35 p/h
- Typical work week M-F, from 8am - 5pm
- Overtime available
References & background checks will be required.