Electrical contractor is hiring apprentice electricians for residential and commercial work.
- Pull/run wire, terminate and test connections
- Conduit bending
- Drill holes and set boxes/cans
- Install or help with installing electrical components
- Can work 8 hour shifts standing, bending, crawling, and hauling materials
- Site Prep, Cleanup
- Cover driving area of Oakland and surrounding areas
- 2+ years of an electrical background in residential and/or commercial sectors
- Can maintain a positive attitude in challenging scenarios
- Capable taking direction and onsite coaching to ensure job site success
- Desire to establish their trade and grow in a company
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable Transportation
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- PPE: Hard Hat
- Tools: Multimeter, drill, pliers, wire strippers, conduit bender, tape measure, etc
- Rate : 26 p/h
- Typical work week from 8-5
- This is a long term position
- Mileage expenses covered.
References & background checks will be required.