We are looking for electrical technicians / lighting installation technicians to install 2x4 LED troffers and lamps. This is a commercial project in large office buildings.
You will be working in groups of 3 typically. Wires already roughed in, will not have to do any circuitry.
- 2+ years of experience as electrical technician, lighting installer or handyman
- Must be experienced doing light electrical work: replacing plugs, light switches, installing/repairing light fixtures.
- Reliable transportation
- Organized and good communications skills
- Consistently show up and work hard
- Basic tools: Multimeter, drill, pliers, wire strippers, conduit bender, screwdrivers, diagonal cutters, basic power tools etc,
- PPE hard hat, glasses, work boots stand. Vests will be provided
- $25 p/h
- Typical work week Monday to Friday , from 6am-2:30pm
- May have to do a 2 to 3 hour safety training meeting
- This project should last 2 weeks with opportunity for more work
References & background checks will be required.