Residential electrician needed for work in high-end homes. You must have 5+ years of experience as electrician.
First job site is in Woodside, and you’ll cover the Peninsula.
- Terminating electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets and various electrical devices
- Installing and connecting wires to circuit breakers, transformers, outlets or other components and systems
- Capable of panel upgrades/replacement, partial rewires and new installation
- Pulling electrical wiring through conduit
- Install, maintain and repair installed existing equipment and related AC and DC existing branch circuits and feeders.
- Troubleshooting: Determine general condition of all electrical equipment, be able to troubleshoot electrical malfunctions and determine extent of necessary repairs.
- Materials: Ability to determine and clearly identify proper materials and material quantities for new and existing repair projects.
- Cover driving area of SF Peninsula
- Must know national electric code, title 24, and calgreen for EV charging station. Will be working with a lot of smart home technology.
- 5+ years of experience: Successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician. Must be certified journeyman or a registered trainee.
- Experience in residential electrical systems
- Proficient skills and experience to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints
- Working knowledge of electrical principals, codes, design and distribution
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Ability to manage material estimates
- Demonstrate strong leadership and pre-planning abilities
- Experience finding and repairing faults in electrical apparatus and circuits.
- Ability to verify compliance and functionality of installations.
- Be a clear communicator
- Reliable, show up on time every day
- Ability to read blueprints
- Own van/suv or truck required to drive to work sites
- Strong customer facing skills & experience
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Pay is DOE
- Typical work week M-F. 40 hours, from 7-8AM - 5PM
- This a long term position
- Mileage expenses covered. We also pay you for your drive time
- Electricians will be provided a gas card since they will be using their own vehicles. The company will pay for oil changes, tire changes, and general maintenance of the electricians vehicle.
- Overtime available
References & background checks will be required.