Hiring Electricians for a Commercial TI Project
- Understand electrical code as it applies to tasks at hand
- Rewire and upgrade outlets in commercial buildings
- Run Conduit and Bend Pipe
- Install Outlets and Lighting
- Exhibits a safety-first approach during all work activities, including when driving.
- Plans layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment & fixtures
- Journeyman level experience in commercial electrical systems
- A proven history of quality work with at least 3-5 years' experience in commercial tenant improvements
- Working knowledge of electrical principles, codes, design and distribution
- Experience running conduit and bending pipe
- Experience in panel upgrades preferred
- Reading and Interpreting Blueprints is preferred
- Understand and follow safe installation techniques
- Rate : $38 to $48 p/h
- Typical work week from 5:30 AM - 2:00 pm
- This project should last 3 weeks with opportunity for more work
- Mileage expenses covered.
- Overtime available
References & background checks will be required.