We need general laborers to help on a large LED lighting retrofit project in commercial office spaces.
- Keep jobsites clean and organised
- Move materials to work areas
- Setup and break down work areas
- Dump materials in trash bins
- Assist electrical technicians whenever they need help in ongoing LED retrofit project in commercial office buildings and complexes
- The first project will be in Santa Barbara, second in Ventura, CA. After that, there will be more projects across Southern California.
- Must be hard working, punctual, organised, and reliable.
- Must know how to use and identify basic hand tools like pliers, drills, screwdrivers, flashlights, measuring tape, and knives.
- Minimum 1 year of general labor experience on a construction jobsite
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- PPE: Work Gloves
- Tools: Hammer, screwdrivers, pliers, drills, tape measure, tool bag, etc.
- $18 p/h
- Typical work week is M-F from 8am to 4pm
References & background checks will be required.