We are looking for workers to help us with high-end living wall installations (interior landscaping).
The installation process is: preparing and waterproofing the existing wall, building the framework, installing the living wall system and the irrigation/recirculation systems, and then placing the plants.
- Assembling and mounting plant irrigation
- Framing with stainless steel frames
- Aligning garden baseboards waterproof material
- Moving and planting living plants, moss, and other horticulture.
- Cover driving area of Los Angeles
- Landscape and general construction experience (2+ years)
- Experience with basic metal framing, assembly
- Experience working with power tools
- Cleaning and prepping work sites
- Ability to work on feet for full work day
- Reliable, show up on time everyday
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Comfortable working at heights
- PPE: Steel toe boots
- Rate: $20 to $25 p/h
- Typical work week from M-F from 7:00am - 3:30pm
- This project should last 1 month with opportunity for more work
References & background checks will be required.