HVAC contractor is hiring HVAC installers for full-time, long-term work.
6+ years of experience is preferred. Ability to read blueprints and perform layouts is required.
- Installing HVAC units, furnaces, and condensers for new construction and remodels
- Ability to install round ducting, rectangular ducting, and refrigerant piping.
- Fully manage the complete installation of heating, ventilation, and cooling units for residential customers from start to finish.
- Our Service territory is between Orange county & Riverside in the south to Camarillo and Palmdale in the north.
- Comfortable installing HVAC systems up to 5 ton units.
- Experience with split units and packaged units
- EPA universal Card is a plus
- Must be able to read blueprints and layout HVAC systems, ducting and equipment.
- 6 minimum years of experience
- Reliable, show up on time every day
- Ability to speak Spanish a bonus
- Strong customer facing skills & experience
- Able to lift 60 lbs
- Tools: Screwdrivers, pliers, hammer, flashlight, wrenches, cutters, drills, gauges, extension cords, staple gun
- $36 - $42 p/h
- Typical work week M-F, from 6:30AM-3PM
- This a long term position
- Overtime available
References & background checks will be required.