Home services company is looking for a lead HVAC Installer. Residential swap outs and mini split systems are the majority of the work. 5+ years of experience is required.
Signing bonus is offered.
- Install residential HVAC systems
- Manage an installation from start to finish
- Able to train and supervise others
- Ability to consult on customer complaints and give solutions that are beneficial for customer as well as company
- Understand and apply all codes for residential installations
- Cover driving area of 10 mile radius of 91740 zip code
- 5+ years of experience
- Proficient in all HVAC functional design and installation of ductwork systems
- Proficient understanding of refrigerant, gas and electric furnaces, heat pumps
- Troubleshooting and installation of all residential systems
- Good customer service skills
- No visible tattoos, No Smoking on site or in company truck
- Reliable, show up on time every day
- On the job training regardless of experience will be required
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Tools: Screwdrivers, pliers, hammer, flashlight, wrenches, cutters, drills, gauges, extension cords, staple gun
- $38 p/h
- Typical work week M-F, from 7am-5pm
- This a long term position
- Overtime available
- Company Vehicle provided: Need to have good driving history, will be able to take company vehicle home.
References & background checks will be required. Signing bonus is offered.