Residential HVAC company is looking for lead installers (5+ years of exp) to cover the San Gabriel Valley area.
- Leads a team to install HVAC equipment and accessories in the customer’s home.
- Designs, fabricates, and installs various ducts and duct fittings as required.
- Performs start-ups on air conditioning and heating systems and other components.
- Responsible for delivery of excellent customer service and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction. Effectively communicates with customer regarding questions, concerns, and problems.
- Following standard procedures and process, ensures that the company vehicle is properly stocked, returns defective warranty parts to branch, and orders/replenishes vehicle stock as needed.
- Responsible for keeping installation vehicle clean and neat both inside and outside in keeping with the company’s professional image.
- Cover driving area of San Gabriel Valley
- Proficient mechanical aptitude and the ability to operate all necessary tools and equipment.
- Good communication skills, and mechanical aptitude.
- Team collaboration is a priority and Lead Installers must be willing to work and assist team members as needed, in addition to being open to working overtime, night, and weekend hours.
- 5-7 years years of experience
- Reliable, show up on time every day
- Ability to read blueprints
- Strong customer facing skills & experience
- Able to lift 100 lbs
- PPE: Steel cap boots, gloves, safety glasses
- Tools: Screwdrivers, pliers, hammer, flashlight, wrenches, cutters, drills, gauges, extension cords, staple gun
- Pay is DOE
- Typical work week Monday through Friday, from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
- This a long term position
- Overtime available
References & background checks will be required.