Refrigeration and HVAC company is hiring food equipment technicians.
- Install, troubleshoot, repair and calibrate commercial food equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance and make recommendations regarding parts changes or system overhaul.
- Observe additional maintenance needs requiring attention and report those to the appropriate supervisor.
- Report safety concerns to immediate Field Supervisor, Service Coordinator or Service Manager.
- Consult with customers regarding problems or issues discovered while servicing their equipment.
- Assist in evaluating new and existing customer accounts.
- Work closely with assigned Service Coordinator to make sure customers’ needs are being fulfilled to their expectation and in a timely manner
- Obtain and record on work ticket, and communicate to vendor an appropriate purchase order number when purchasing job-related parts and supplies.
- Organize all work details (work performed, service recommendations, parts used, etc.) and complete an accurate work order for billing and payroll purposes.
- Participate in the regular training opportunities offered at the company
- Attend technical classes and seminars necessary to maintain current level of knowledge in with the electrical, electronic, and mechanical and safety within the commercial food equipment industry.
- Cover driving area of San Diego County
- 2-5 years of direct, hands on experience in commercial food service appliance repair.
- Education: High School education or equivalent required. Degree or certificate from technical or vocational school preferred.
- Strong commercial experience
- Good driving record
- Certification/Licenses: CFESA certified.
- Can manage their own workload, adaptable
- Reliable, show up on time every day
- On the job training regardless of experience will be required
- Strong customer facing skills & experience
- $17-$20/hr, DOE
- Typical work week Monday - Friday, from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- This a long term position
- Overtime available
References & background checks will be required.