HVAC and plumbing company that services the San Francisco Bay Area is hiring HVAC installers for residential projects.
- Install various air conditioning, heating and furnace systems to plan specifications with proper ducting and refrigerant piping
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between controls and equipment
- Test systems to verify system compliance with plans and specifications or to detect and locate malfunctions
- Perform start up on equipment after install
- Cover driving area of San Francisco, Peninsula, and some East Bay
- 3+ years of verifiable residential HVAC installation experience
- EPA certified a plus
- Comfortable working with VAV installations, multi split systems, refrigerant piping, control installations
- Knowledge of the operating principles and characteristics of the various types of refrigeration, pneumatic/ddc control, and air conditioning systems.
- Knowledge of basic electricity and control systems.
- Ability to read, understand, and work from blueprints, specifications, and schematics.
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, or stand, lift and move heavy objects. Able to lift 75 lbs
- Strong customer facing skills & experience
- Tools: Screwdrivers, pliers, hammer, flashlight, wrenches, cutters, drills, gauges, extension cords, staple gun
- $30 - $38 p/h
- Typical work week M-F, from 8am - 5pm
- This a long term position
- Company vehicle is provided
References & background checks will be required.