Locally owned and operated HVACR company is looking for service technicians with 3+ years of experience. Ability to read blueprints is a must.
DUTIES:Repairing and servicing the following:
- Commercial HVAC systems, 2 ton - 50 ton
- Exhausts (We service a lot of restaurants)
- Walk in freezer and refrigeration systems
- Hot water and steam boilers (not required but a big plus)
You will cover driving area of SF Bay Area.
- Must have knowledge of practices, methods and equipment used in the repair and maintenance of commercial air conditioning, heating, and refrigeration equipment.
- Must have EPA certification
- 3+ years years of experience
- Reliable, show up on time every day
- Ability to read blueprints
- Own van/suv or truck required to drive to work sites
- Strong customer facing skills & experience
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Able to operate Refrigerant recovery machine
- Tools: Screwdrivers, pliers, hammer, flashlight, wrenches, cutters, drills, gauges, extension cords, staple gun
- $30/hr to $33/hr, DOE
- Typical work week M-F, from 8-5
- This a long term position
- Mileage expenses covered
- Overtime available
References & background checks will be required.