A Santa Barbara area HVAC company is looking for a lead HVAC installer (5+ years of experience). You must be able to read blueprints.
You will start and finish the day at the office in Santa Barbara.
- Replacing furnaces
- Reconnecting or replacing existing ducting.
- Replacing HVAC equipment, minor electrical work needed.
- Installing AC units, heat pumps, programmable thermostats, humidifiers, ductless split systems, boilers, air cleaners, UV lights ventilators and zoning products
- Work is 80% residential/20% commercial, 5 ton units and under
- Cover driving area of Santa Barbara area
- EPA Certification highly preferred
- 5 years minimum years of experience
- Reliable, show up on time every day
- Ability to read blueprints
- Able to operate refrigerant recovery machine
- On the job training regardless of experience will be required
- Strong customer facing skills & experience
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Tools: Screwdrivers, pliers, hammer, flashlight, wrenches, cutters, drills, gauges, extension cords, staple gun
- $40 p/h
- Typical work week M-F 40hrs, from 8am-5pm
- This a long term position
- Overtime available
References & background checks will be required.Drug screening is also required.