Landscape company is hiring a landscape worker for high-end residential projects on the Peninsula. The first job is in Atherton.
- Perform duties such as: mowing, edging, pruning, weeding, blowing, planting, hand watering and removal of landscape debris.
- Work well with landscape team.
- Be helpful and courteous to customers.
- Assist with loading - off load equipment, tools, materials, and debris.
- Maintain appropriate equipment levels of fuel, oil, and lubricating fluids.
- Cover driving area of Peninsula
- Minimum of 1 year landscape experience.
- Must be physically able to perform in various year around weather conditions.
- Need to know how to use basic trim and mowing equipment, gas and electric
- Can follow safety protocols
- Ability to effectively understand and verbally communicate.
- Valid California Driver’s License.
- Must be legal to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Reliable, show up on time every day
- PPE: Steel cap boots, gloves
- $18 p/h
- Typical work week Monday-Friday, from 8am-5pm
- This a long term position
- Overtime available
References & background checks will be required.