Swimming pool contractor in North San Diego County area looking for skilled masons who have experience with artificial rock.
- Ensures that all installation work is performed in accordance with project, industry, and company standards
- Complete pool construction - all phases from plan review to customer orientation
- Cover driving area of North San Diego
- Experience working with artificial rock and building grottos
- Experience with installation of patios, walkways, retaining walls, steps, using natural stone and pavers/segmental blocks etc.
- Maintains complete, accurate, and timely records for labor and materials per project.
- 5+ years of experience
- Reliable, show up on time every day
- Ability to read blueprints
- Own car required to drive to work sites
- Able to lift 100 lbs
- Tools: Levels, tape measure, drill, nail bar, screwdrivers, framing hammer, square, etc
- $27 p/h
- Typical work week Monday - Friday, from 7:00-3:30
- This a long term position
References & background checks will be required. Drug screening is also required.