Local painting company is seeking a Painter's helper for both residential & commercial (int/ext) painting projects.
- Painter's Helper for commercial and residential painting projects.
- Current projects will include high-end residential homes and large multi-family apartment complexes.
- Primarily working on exterior of structures, occasional interior work
- Paint preparations and application
- proper maintenance, troubleshooting, proper set up for products
- Proper use of a respirator
- Preparing the surface (by sanding, blasting, cleaning, masking, etc.)
- Paints interior and exterior of buildings utilizing brushes, spray guns, rollers, glue and caulk.
- Cleaning and site maintenance
- 1-2 years exterior painting experience
- Basic experience with exterior painting (interior a plus)
- Help to prep, spray, back-roll, mix, apply various finishes, etc. at the direction of the Journeyman
- Ability to take directions form Journeyman or site supervisor
- Reliable transportation
- Fluent in English/bilingual
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to be on time and ready to work
- Ability to learn our process and work together with crew
- Rate: $17 - $18 p/h
- Full time/40 hours
- Paid weekly
- Health benefits
- Typical work week M-F 8:00AM - 4:30PM
References & background checks will be required.