Well-established painting contractor is hiring journeyman painters.
- Preparation of surfaces to apply paint and other finishes and treatments
- Interior and exterior residential painting (high-end)
- Patch and sand in a timely and efficient manner
- Cutting in, brushing, rolling, taping, topping
- Use powered equipment such as paint sprayers and power washers
- Cover driving area of SF and East Bay
- 5+ years of residential painting experience
- High quality finished product, strong ability to cut in and paint trim
- Reliable, show up on time every day
- Works well with others and follows guidelines
- Ensure work is done with the utmost quality and provide updates to the supervisor on progress
- Own car required to drive to work sites
- Strong customer facing skills & experience
- PPE: respirator
- Tools: Paint sprayer, paint rollers & refills, drop cloth, paint tray, brushes, tape, utility knife, etc.
- Rate: $30 p/h
- Typical work week M-F from 9:00 am- 5:00 pm
- This project should last 6 weeks with opportunity for more work
- Mileage expenses covered
Reference & background checks will be required.