Commercial GC is hiring a journeyman plumber. Ability to read blueprints is required.
- Install underground drains to sewer lines as well as roof water drains
- Install backflow devices
- Install rough and finish plumbing for commercial kitchens
- Install and maintain water piping systems, sinks, tubs, toilets, water heaters and other plumbing fixtures and appliances
- Testing pipe systems and fixtures for leaks
- Cover driving area of LA and surrounding areas
- Understand water systems for ADA compliance; knowledge of plumbing codes
- Ability to install seismic gas shut off valves
- Must be able to install and maintain: Water piping systems, sinks, tubs and toilets, water heaters and other plumbing fixtures and appliances
- Able to test pipe systems and fixtures for leaks
- Must know how to read prints
- 3+ years of experience
- Reliable, show up on time every day
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Tools: Pliers, Wrench, Level, Pipe Cutters, Pipe Wrenches, etc.
- $33 p/h
- Typical work week M-F, from 7am-4pm
- This a long term position
- Overtime available
References & background checks will be required.