Established plumbing contractor is hiring journeyman plumbers for commercial work.
- Assemble, install and repair pipes, fittings and fixtures of heating, water and drainage systems
- Install and repair plumbing fixtures such as sinks, bathtubs, water heaters, hot water tanks, garbage disposal units and dishwashers
- Perform hydrostatic and pressure tests to locate leakage
- Read and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Measure and cut piping according to specifications
- Maintain accurate records and daily activity reports
- Cover driving area of SF Bay Area Peninsula
- 5+ years of experience of commercial plumbing experience
- Able to read blueprints
- Reliable vehicle
- Tools: pliers, wrenches, level, pipe cutters, etc
- Rate: $40 p/h
- Typical work week M-F from 7am-3:30pm
- This is a long term position
- Mileage expenses covered.
- Overtime available
References & background check will be required.