A well-established East Bay plumbing company is looking for a journeyman service plumber.
- Drain cleaning
- Pipe inspection
- Dig 3 foot trenches to access water line
- Water heater repair & replacement
- Diagnose, service, and repair all aspects of residential plumbing
- Interact with customers in their homes in a professional and customer friendly manner
- Cover driving area of East Bay - Concord to Dublin
- 5 years plumbing experience minimum, 2 years of service plumbing minimum
- Need to be literate when comes to basic technology; cell phones & iPad
- Ability to interact with different types of customers
- Professional demeanor, keep themselves groomed/tamed. Uniform provided.
- Clean driving record: company car provided
- Ability to write clear/legible English
- Know how to work with tools such as Pliers, Wrench, Level, Pipe Cutters, Pipe Wrenches, etc. (client provides tools but must have experience using them)
- PPE: Steel cap boots
- Pay is DOE
- Typical work week Monday-Saturday, from 8-9am to 6-9pm
- This a long term position
- Overtime available
References & background checks will be required.