East bay based plumbing contractor is hiring plumbing technicians (5+ years of plumbing repair/maintenance experience required).
- Diagnosing and repairing faucets, water heaters, garbage disposals, and toilets
- Diagnosing water pressure problems using a pressure gauge
- Making clear cuts in the drywall for leak investigations
- Replacing cartridges and valves and stems and o-rings
- Opening up a tank water heater and diagnosing the problem with the burner and control valve
- Running proper vents for water heaters with knowledge about power vent water heaters
- Estimating rough in plumbing and knows how to locate cartridges and models & price accordingly
- Cover driving area of East Bay
- Must have 5+ years experience as a Plumbing Technician doing sales, repair and maintenance of plumbing systems. We are not looking for installers of new plumbing systems.
- Strong customer sales and service experience
- Experience in anti-scalding devices, mixing valves & gas line extensions, ice maker valves, PRVs, earthquake shut off valves.
- Someone who is smart, reliable, and trustworthy
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Tools: Pliers, Wrench, Level, Pipe Cutters, Pipe Wrenches, etc.
- Pay is $80,000 - $100,000, depending on experience and the pay structure you select.
- Typical work week 5 days and 40 hours per week. Weekend work is required 2x per month but when this happens, 2 days of work during the week is not required., from 7am start with 3pm end. Overtime is available and expected.
- This a long term position
- On the job training regardless of experience will be required
References & background checks will be required.