Property manager is hiring maintenance technicians for apartment complexes.
- Working alongside a maintenance supervisor
- Landscaping, painting, carpentry, and renovation to keep property in good condition.
- Identifying and meeting the maintenance needs of properties.
- Ensure units are in good working condition from trim work, patch work, painting, minor plumbing such as faucets, toilets, shower heads.
- Minor electrical such as fans, outlets, GFI's
- Painting, cleaning, and other repair work to make units ready for rent (turnovers)
- Observe and address any danger hazards on property
- Cover driving area of Walnut Creek
- 2+ years of experience in a maintenance tech/handyman role
- Experience turning units over for new tenants
- Experience with replacing doors, light electrical, and light plumbing
- Ability to troubleshoot and perform basic repairs on appliances
- Supply basic hand tools and reliable vehicle
- Strong customer facing skills & experience
- Rate: $20 p/h
- Typical work week M-F from 9am to 6pm
- Mileage expenses covered
References & background checks will be required.