Large commercial GC is hiring a journeyman tile setter for a commercial TI project.
- Primary responsibility will be the installation of custom walls and floors from start to finish.
- Laying out rooms, backboard installation, grouting and caulking
- Working with ceramic, porcelain, glass, and marble tile
- Communicate effective daily progress to the Superintendent or Project Manager. This includes maintaining open communication throughout the day as necessary for scheduling purposes
- Cover driving area of San Rafael
- Experience and familiarity using a tile saw, grouting, finishing
- Display effective communication skills between self, customer, and supervisors.
- Butt joint knowledge
- Reliable, show up on time every day
- Ability to read blueprints
- 5+ years of experience
- Able to lift 75 lbs
- PPE: Hard hat, steel cap boots, safety glasses, gloves
- Tools: Manual Cutter, Tile Spacers, Grout Floats, Trowels, Tile Mortar Mixer, Tile Pincers, Diamond Drill Bits, Tile Saw
- $45 p/h
- Typical work week M-F, from 7am-3pm
- This project should last 4 days with opportunity for more work
- Overtime available
References & background checks will be required.