GC is hiring a journeyman tile setter for a commercial remodel project. This is a night shift job.
- Primary responsibility will be the installation of custom walls and floors from start to finish
- Working with ceramic, porcelain, glass, marble tile
- Replacing tile at a mall project
- Cover driving area of Concord
- Experience and familiarity using a tile saw, grouting, finishing and paying attention to detail.
- Laying out rooms, backboard installation, grouting and caulking and more
- Display effective communication skills between self, customer, and supervisors
- Butt Joint knowledge
- Ability to mix mortars as needed
- Ability to cut tile to specification
- Reliable, show up on time every day
- 3+ years of experience
- Own truck required to drive to work sites
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Tools: Manual Cutter, Tile Spacers, Grout Floats, Trowels, Tile Mortar Mixer, Tile Pincers, Diamond Drill Bits, Tile Saw
- $34 p/h
- Typical work week M-F, from 9PM-4AM. Night-shift job
- This a long term position
- Overtime available
References & background checks will be required.